Frequently Asked Questions
Deutschtrader accounts are the following:
- ECN Account
- Kaiser Account
- We make money from commissions, spreads, swaps and interest
- Commissions from start at €7 per lot traded round trip (FX & metals only)
- Swap and interest can be earned or charged if your positions are held past the close of the underlying market (17:00 NY time ET/EST)
- There are no fees for funding or withdrawing from our end however, your bank may charge intermediary bank fees or conversion charges, it is recommended to check with your bank to ascertain this prior to funding
There is no minimum starting balance however, we recommend no less than 200 EUR or the equivalent in another currency.
- Open and log into your MT4 terminal.
- Go to Tools > Options > Server.
- Click the “Change” button.
- Enter your current password and your new password. Click “OK”.
Deutschtrader offers over 80 markets for clients to access across Forex, Metals, Energies, Hard and Soft Commodities, and Equity Indices.
The protection of your money is of paramount importance to Deutschtrader. All client money is managed in accordance with client money laws and kept separate from company funds. Client money is held in segregated Client Trust Accounts. Every financial services regulator enforces their own unique set of laws, rules and protections around client money. This means the Deutschtrader entity you are contracted with will determine the statutory protections afforded to your money held with us and what those funds can be used for.