THE SMART TRADER'S ACCOUNT
The FX Pro uses a combination of the world’s fastest tier-1 banks, non-bank market makers, and ECNs to offer super-tight trading spreads on our range of Forex products.
The Choice of Intelligent Traders
Mainly used by Institutional, HFT, and price-sensitive algos traders, MARKETS INVEST ECN account is designed for smart traders who know precisely what they want.
We combine low-latency connections, market-leading Spreads, and liquidity on a variety of global markets with the best possible trading platforms for an unparalleled experience.
Team up with MARKETS INVEST to trade with a trading broker whose interests are closely aligned with yours. We supply detailed trading receipts so you can see the execution performance of each trade, including the liquidity provider behind the trade.
ECN Account Features
Powerful with the best technology
We use the world’s fastest non-bank market makers who specialize in Indices and commodities trading to give you the tightest prices and best execution.
Tier-1 banks and ECNs keep our metals spreads super tight, while we use the world’s fastest non-bank market makers who specialize in oil trading to give you the tightest prices and best execution on our spot oil products.
Why Do Traders Choose The FX Pro Trader for their Forex Trading?
Low costs improve profit
You get your price as you see and wish
Tight prices, fast fills, low slippage, trade receipts
How we make money
What is ECN?
Frequently Asked Questions
The FX Pro keeps it simple with one account type – The ECN Account. It features the following:
- ECN ‘Best Execution’ with execution 26+ liquidity providers
- Execution speeds from as low as 1ms
- Our standard leverage is 1:100 (maximum 1:200)
- Commission is €7 per lot round turn
- No minimum deposit
- Spreads are super tight and variable
- Automated trade receipts for the ultimate transparency
- We make money from commissions, spreads, swaps and interest
- Commissions from start at €7 per lot traded round trip (FX & metals only)
- Swap and interest can be earned or charged if your positions are held past the close of the underlying market (17:00 NY time ET/EST)
- There are no fees for funding or withdrawing from our end however, your bank may charge intermediary bank fees or conversion charges, it is recommended to check with your bank to ascertain this prior to funding
There is no minimum starting balance however, we recommend no less than 200 EUR or the equivalent in another currency.
The FX Pro offers a true ECN experience. We can prove this on everyone of your trades with automated trade receipts. These show the bank who filled your trade.
All client trades, and therefore market risk, is passed on to The FX Pro liquidity providers. Our A-book model means that your trades are not internalised, rather they are filled by our liquidity providers. This means we do not profit from your trading losses.
How can we verify this? The transparency provided by our world’s first ‘automated trade receipts’ enable clients to query vital trade information on every trade, directly from within the client portal. This feature enables you to see the full order book at the time of your trade as well as which liquidity provider filled your trade.
All strategies are welcome at The FX Pro. We don’t have restrictions on trading and we don’t interfere with your trades. We do however stress the importance of risk management and will generally only ever contact a trader when their risk is too high.